Carrot Easter Wreath by aDOORable Deco Wreaths
Want to know a unique craft idea? Well, you’ve came to the right place! Have you ever thought of a different decoration to put up on Easter? Say, a wreath perhaps? Aside from the traditional Easter eggs and bunnies, a wreath also can be used for decoration on Easter.
What do I need for this project?
- Two colors of huge ribbons (An orange and green)
- Artificial plants such as wheat grass
- Glue gun
- Ribbon (not thick) for hanging
How do I put this together?
- Gather the orange ribbon into a carrot shape, glue them in place with the glue gun.
- On the top, gather the green ribbons for the top part of the carrot. It doesn’t have to be thick just exact for the carrot wreath.
- Use the glue gun to stick them together and on the orange part of the carrot (as shown in the photo).
- Next, take the grass-like artificial plants and gather them on top of the wreath to make it look like the leaves of the carrot.
- Stick them together with the glue gun and wait a few minutes to make sure all are intact and won’t fall off.
- Now to finish it off, cut the extra ribbon for the hanging of the wreath, cut it to any length of your desire. Stick it at the back of the wreath, then you’re done! Hang the wreath anywhere you want, a door, a wall, anywhere you want decorated! Happy Easter!
Since it is almost Easter here’s a video of some pretty cute Easter bunnies! Enjoy!
Love this idea? Be sure to share it with your friends and family that need some decor for Easter!
What do you do for Easter? Tell me in the comments below!